Monday, July 28, 2014

Diary of a Party Girl Part 6

Diary of a Party Girl Part 6 
 Diary of a Party Girl Part 6
 
 A CG illustrated single paneled comic dealing with a variety of sexual situations including Anal, Vaginal, Transsexual, Lesbian, DP, Interracial, Fellatio, Cunnilingus, Big Cocks, tight Pussies, Wet Pussies, Cum, Bondage, Spanking, Food Sex, Fisting and more!

This story follows my (slightly embellished) adventures in clubland both home and abroad during the 1990's. My friends and I are represented by 'virtual clones'.  Part 6 follows my continuing journey in the quest for extreme pleasure with a swinger couple, in Ibiza and in Gran Canaria. This chronicles how I became involved in a real swinging scene with people who dedicated themselves to the pursuit of absolute sexual ecstasy.
 
I spent half the time in a delirious state of orgasmic delight but I remember it all clearly.

Also included are all my blogs so far in individual PDF format.  Also a Bonus of 40 plus images related to Diary of a Party Girl.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment